Due to COVID-19, we are changing some of our normal operations. This page will provide helpful information for your visit to the greenhouses this year.
What we’re doing about the virus
- We offer masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for customers.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting common areas daily including the credit card processor after each use.
- We have marked 6 ft. spaces near the cash register and will limit occupants into the greenhouses to prevent overcrowding.
- Signs are posted around the entrances with this information for those unable to view this page before arriving.
- We will offer “curb-side” ordering in the near future.
- We are in the process of updating our website and hope to provide helpful information about the plants before your visit.
What you can do!
- Do not visit Kitch Greenhouses if you or someone close to you is showing symptoms or has shown symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Please view the CDC guide lines for quarantine information.
- Call (937) 866-3491 to book an appointment if you are under the “high risk” category for COVID-19.
- Please view the CDC list of people who are at higher risk.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from others while in the greenhouses.
- We urge you to bring gloves and masks from home, but there are some available at the greenhouse.
- Give us feedback during your visit 🙂
Please note: This page was written on April 15th, 2020. We will need to add/change things on this page depending on the growing situation so please check back again before your visit.